At Little Common Library you will:
- have free membership
- be able to borrow unlimited books for free
- face no fines or charges for overdue books
- be able to choose from more than 3,000 books
- benefit from more than 600 new books added each year
- have a wide range of choice, including general fiction, crime and adventure, biographies, travel, military and history books
We are open between:
- 9:30am and 4:00pm on Tuesdays, and
- 9:30am and 12:30pm on Fridays
You can find us in Little Common Community Centre, Shepherd’s Close, TN39 4SQ. There is a small car park and some free street parking.
To find the Community Centre from Little Common roundabout, take Cooden Beach Sea Rd and then turn immediately left (before Tesco) and then 1st right. The Centre is at the top of the hill, on the left just before the school.
The Library is run by volunteers from the community. We are always in need of new volunteers who would normally do a four hour duty once a month or so, plus occasional help at monthly working parties.
If you can help, please call in at the library during opening hours and leave your name. Also feel free to talk to those on duty at the time to find out more.